Your privacy is extremely important to us. At DigitalMVPs, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information and/or store information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information is used or permanently deleted.
- We aim for full transparency in how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
- We delete stored information about your store within 48 hours after uninstalling our app, according to Shopify’s guidelines.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
We are the people behind Bulkly bulk product editor app, Sleeklinks QR code Generator, and URL shortner (with others coming soon). We exist to make life easier for merchants by providing easy-to-use solutions, one app at a time.
- Our websites (including digitalmvps.com, klienty.co, and sleeklinks.net and their associated subdomains);
- Our Shopify applications (including those not listed on the Shopify App store); and
- Any other products and services that we offer.
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depend on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Basic Account Information: We ask for basic information from you in order to use our services. For example, when you install one of our Shopify apps you grant permission for us to see basic information about your store including your name, email address and location.
- Shopify Data: If you install a Shopify app we might request access to additional information from your Shopify store. For example, if you install our Bulkly Product Editor app, we request permission to read and update your products. Our apps will require the minimum necessary access needed in order to run effectively.
- Communications with Us: You may also provide us information when you respond to surveys, communicate with our customer service team about a support question, or post a question about your site in a public forum.